Research Causes Evolution FIX deprecated

Biter evolution factor is set by progress through the research tree.

Content
5 years ago
Enemies

g 0.17 released officially

5 years ago

Hi! Thanks for supporting players while I was away. I kept all of January and February clear for the 0.17 release, and it finally landed right at the beginning of my vacation -- terrible luck!

Official 0.17 release is now out -- are you happy to deprecate?

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Do you want i delete this mod and place error while loading? Or let it be and warn in chat?
of course i will say download official one

5 years ago

Warning in chat in a new version sounds great, because current users will likely update when they see the new version in the mod menu -- so will become aware of the warning.

Along with deprecation, that should work well and minimize disruption if anybody is using this in multiplayer.

Thanks again, I added you to credits on the mod portal :)

5 years ago

Done

5 years ago

Great! I can see you do a lot of good work in the mod community -- would you be happy with me adding you as a collaborator to my mods (Research Causes Evolution, Ribbon Maze)? Gives the community an option if I'm unavailable in future -- who knows what life may bring!

5 years ago

As you want but I don't really know well 'control' phase

5 years ago

No worries. It's more a matter of someone with a few years of a trustworthy record, than anything else!

As it happens, in 0.17 both mods were entirely prototype changes. That's even though Ribbon Maze has a lot of control phase logic. But certainly, don't feel obligated in any regard.

Hopefully you'll never have to do anything :)

Thanks - H8UL

New response