Redrawn Space Compatibility

by Kryzeth

Features several compatibility patches between Redrawn Space Connections, Cosmic Social Distancing, and various other planet/space age mods, including Asteroid Belt, Outer Rim, Metal and Stars, Shattered Planet, Void Processing, Nexus Endgame Extended, Dea Dia System, and Dyson Sphere

Tweaks
2 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
9.89K
Planets

b [Fixed] Crash on load

a month ago

Failed to load mods: redrawn-space-compat-fixes/settings-updates.lua:16: attempt to index field 'redrawn-connections-maraxsis' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
redrawn-space-compat-fixes/settings-updates.lua:16: in main chunk

a month ago

On Factorio 2.0 or 2.1? Playing with Better Planets, I assume?

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

2.1 Sorry with better planets too

15 days ago

Ahh, yeah, I completely forgot about that; should be fixed in v1.1.12

14 days ago

Thanks

14 days ago

Tho i got the crash without Maraxsis active so not sure what then.
Then added Classic Maraxsis still issues then.
still hope both are solved.

14 days ago

Yeah, the problem was that previous version always defined the setting, and then force-disabled it if Maraxsis was not installed (so it could always be read when running Better Planets settings compat)

But I've leaned away from that method and just conditionally define the setting if Maraxsis/Classic is installed (which would cause an error on load when attempting to read/modify a setting that does not exist)

I have a Settings wrapper defined in stdlib that allows me to get around this (comes with a built-in safety check, which makes the code smaller within my other mods) that I simply forgot to use for Better Planets settings compat

13 days ago

ok

New response