Redo

Adds a redo keybind and shortcut for when you undo too much.

Utilities
3 months ago

b May break undo after destruction planner in EE testing labs

4 months ago

Steps to reproduce:

1. Install mods Editor Extensions and Redo
  2. Turn on Editor Extensions testing lab (mine is set to "Force" but I imagine "Personal" will also reproduce)
  3. Start a new game and enter the testing lab (shift-B by default? There's also a shortcut)
  4. Place an entity, e.g. an infinity chest
  5. Destroy it with a destruction planner (e.g. alt-D, drag over the chest); chest has now disappeared
  6. Press undo (cmd-Z on my Mac)

Expected results: Chest reappears

Actual results: Nothing happens, I think

I have head the "undo" sound play when I've done this before, so it's possible that it was undoing some previous action before I used the destruction planner. If I just mine (i.e. right click) an entity, undo will put it back down.

Thank you for all your mods :)

4 months ago
(updated 4 months ago)

The reason this is happening is because the editor has something called "instant deconstruction". It doesn't raise any useful events, so I have no information about the entities, and therefore cannot store said information.
I can't remember if I made it so when you turn instant deconstruction off it removes the entities as well, but if it's not disabled, try disabling it in the editor settings tab, and placing down one of the EE roboports with bots and chests should remove the entities relatively instantly if I haven't made it so they get script removed.

New response