Redo

Adds a redo keybind and shortcut for when you undo too much.

Utilities
3 months ago

g Doesn't include floor tiles

4 months ago

Hey :)
I recently added your mod. I have an issue to undo floor tiles. It was working before adding this, but with the mod it doesn't remove floor tiles that I just built (or ghost).
To be sure, I tried disabling this mod, loading my save, and the feature was back.

Please note that I tested it while using some of the concrete/refined concrete tiles from Dectorio. I don't know if it matters so I'm giving the information.
Thanks for your work !

4 months ago

The reason tiles don't work is because I had to completely throw out the vanilla undo system and replace it with my own, and I haven't done tile support yet. I'm a little busy with other projects currently, but I'll add that to the list, sorry I haven't gotten to it sooner :P

4 months ago

Oh okay, that makes complete sense don't worry.

I don't think my situation is the norm, but for me as an example it is critical, so unfortunately I have to play without Redo. So I think it's worth adding this info into the "Known Bugs" section you already have, because in my opinion this is still a difference worth noticing from default system :)

Have a good day! I'm looking forward for an updated version of your mod!

4 months ago

Good suggestion, I'll definitely add it to the list. Sorry you can't use the mod currently, maybe one day you won't have to :P

New response