Data Exporter to JSON

Outputs|Exports a JSON file to /script-output/recipe-lister that lists all recipes, crafting machines, mining drills, belts, inserters, resources, items, fluids, and technologies loaded on player creation. Settings for split files and toggles for each category

Utilities
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

g Error on load

5 years ago

Failed to load mods: deadlock-crating-integrations/data-updates.lua:9: attempt to index local 'machine' (a nil value)

5 years ago

Sorry, wrong mod and didn't put in Bugs. My bad...ignore the first reply...
got this while playing though...

Cannot save map: The mod Data Exporter to JSON caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event recipelister::on_save()
LuaCustomTable cannot be serialized.

didn't crash, just threw error msg. thanks!

5 years ago

... Is that all of the error message?

5 years ago

That was all that came up, I believe I was in Creative Mode as well. I will try a regular game today and let you know.

5 years ago

Tried on a normal game, got same error...

Cannot save map: The mod Data Exporter to JSON caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event recipelister::on_save()
LuaCustomTable cannot be serialized.

5 years ago

So, I went back and read mod description...guess it only works on old saves??... prevents saving new games with mod enabled, probably trying to write to folder that isn't there.
Sry for the confusion, all on my end.
Thanks!!

5 years ago

This mod is not intended to be saved into an actual save you play on, because the purpose is to return game data quickly. When I'm using this, I'd make a new game, copy the files from the created folder into my program, then close Factorio or spin up another modlist to export.

However, I'm running 17.28 with complete ABC pack and I don't have any errors while saving my play save. What version of Factorio are you using? Mod list? Have you tried narrowing down the modlist to check whether it's a mod conflict?

5 years ago

Mod works as intended...does not work with new games.

Only throws error when trying to save a new game with the mod enabled.
I have to either use an old save, or disable the mod, start a new game, save, then enable the mod again.
Not a problem, just have to make a test game first. :)
Thanks again

5 years ago

Fixed unable to save. I did a doodoo with variable encapsulation resulting in my mod saving the crafting data into game state instead of discarding it.

New response