|Created:||5 months ago|
|Latest Version:||2.1.0 (7 days ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.16 - 0.17|
Creates a list of all the recipes, crafting machines, mining drills, belts, inserters, resources, items, fluids, and technologies available to the game and prints it to a "crafting_data.json" file or separate category files upon a save's first load with the mod.
Naturally, it also exports hidden recipes, so be warned if you use a mod that has a lot of them, like Reverse Factory, Flare Stack (void), Logicarts (stickers), Angel's Petrochemicals (void), or Omnicompression. You should turn them off when using this mod if they are not essential to your calculations. Takes a fair bit of time to iterate through all relevant entries on game load.
Planned features include:
- Export assembling machines properties
- Export miners, ores, pumps properties
- Export belts and inserters properties
- Export technology properties
- Settings for each category
- Option to split categories into separate files
- None! Suggest something to add, or not.
Contains a Lua to JSON library modified for readability, feel free to reuse.
If you want quick response, contact me on Discord, I'm at Factorio and Omni servers (https://discord.gg/WQYks7W) as Narra Avlan.