Recursive Blueprints+

by FoxLBA

Automate blueprints to build a self-expanding factory. Fork of Recursive Blueprints with new features.

Content
2 months ago
1.1 - 2.1
38.1K
Circuit network Blueprints

g Pasting blueprints on new ships and automatically creating new ships in SA

I´m currently starting to build a self expanding factory with the Space Age DLC and I´m wondering if it´s possible to create new space platforms via logic and then paste a ship blueprint on that platform automatically while also being able to paste down blueprints to a planets surface. It would be awesome if it would be possible to fully complete Space Age just with the smallest blueprint at the beginning so I´d love to try.

Sorry for posting in a threat, first time creating a new threat on the MP

20 hours ago

I’ve already been asked about this.
The API allows you to build a blueprint on another surface (a ship or a planet). But unfortunately, I still haven’t figured out how to use signals to determine the target surface (or, more precisely, the format of such signals).

New response