Running Factorio v2.1.20.
When trying to enter a saved game I recived the following error message:
The mod Railwright (0.3.11) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.
Error while running event railwright::on_init()
LuaItemPrototype doesn't contain key fuel_category.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'index'
__railwright/scripts/prototype_utils.lua:36: in function 'is_locomotive_fuel'
railwright/scripts/state.lua:149: in function 'normalize_item_settings'
railwright/scripts/state.lua:159: in function 'normalize_settings'
railwright/scripts/state.lua:185: in function 'ensure_player'
railwright/control.lua:15: in function 'setup_player'
railwright/control.lua:25: in function 'setup_all_players'
railwright/control.lua:47: in function <railwright/control.lua:46>
Now, since that was with a saved game. I tried to load a new game and received the following error message:
The mod Railwright (0.3.11) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.
Error while running event railwright::on_player_created (ID 32)
LuaItemPrototype doesn't contain key fuel_category.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'index'
__railwright/scripts/prototype_utils.lua:36: in function 'is_locomotive_fuel'
railwright/scripts/state.lua:149: in function 'normalize_item_settings'
railwright/scripts/state.lua:159: in function 'normalize_settings'
railwright/scripts/state.lua:185: in function 'ensure_player'
railwright/control.lua:15: in function 'setup_player'
railwright/control.lua:81: in function <railwright/control.lua:79>
From what I can see, both error messages are pretty much the same. And reporting the same problem/bug.