pY Veganism deprecated

Add plants and biotechnical processes to allow you to play pyanodons mods without exploiting virtual animals.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Module is not compatible

3 years ago

py veganism is not compatible with py alienlife, please update the module as soon as possible

3 years ago

Theres nothing to update. Its been marked incompatible and no update will change that

3 years ago

This is a decision on pyanodons end. I can't change the compatibility on my end.
But to be honest: pyv was created before pyal got released and is terribly inbalanced for it.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I have always wanted a vegan mod to pyanodon's, but alien life just had to be the next mod to be added and i didn't get a chance to try this mod out :(

Sad thing is that alien life seems like large mod as well, big investment and probably very hard to veganize, i just reinstalled factorio and considering starting anew factory in factorio 1.0, or if im gonna continue my old. If i skip alien life i can probably continue my old 0.17.17 factory, but if i install alien life, i get to enjoy a fresh new experience of all the changes since then with a new factory.

Not sure what to do, i wish people cared about plant options to using animals, i don't see why it isn't included as an option by default tbh, it just makes things more interesting?

The good vs evil considerations, a morality/karma bar or something?

The more animals you abuse the more the biters evolve or something? xD

3 years ago

wait a few weeks. im slowly reworking this to bring it into balance with pyalienlife. it is currently far far to easy compared to the rest.

3 years ago

Not sure what to do, i wish people cared about plant options to using animals, i don't see why it isn't included as an option by default tbh, it just makes things more interesting?

The good vs evil considerations, a morality/karma bar or something?

The more animals you abuse the more the biters evolve or something? xD

morality bars are dumb as hell in any game. and the farms already tend to reward their usage when used with biters as they soak up pollution which reduces attacks. overall the farming vs not farming and plants vs animals thing will get reworked more if /when pyaliens gets released and your choices will have consequences.

3 years ago

py veganism is not compatible with py alienlife, please update the module as soon as possible

New response