Pyanodons Raw Ores

Unlock advanced mining, processing, and refining for the various ore types. Each resource has a completely unique chain with dozens of byproducts. The more effort used, the more you can extract.

Overhaul
a month ago
1.0 - 1.1
Mining Manufacturing

b Centrifuge high power draw, and a few researches without effects

11 months ago

Hi, I am playing with pY + AL, up to date through the "pY mods pack (full)" mod
(and a few QoL mods: Factory planner, FNEI, milestones, and vehiclesnap, but i think those are unrelated to any issue here)

I was trying to set up iron processing stage 2 and noticed that even just the MK01 version of the centrifuge takes 200 MW + 6.67 MW idle power, and it's a lot higher than any other machines in that chain, this early in the game. Is that intentional? Higher MK versions also take equivalently more, but I'm guessing those values are generated on a base power draw.

I also saw that some researches were missing effects and some didn't even have any children in the tech tree:
(I went through all of them and these were the ones i found)
- Evaporation processing 1 has no effect
- Solder 5 has no effect or children
- Solar power stage 1, 2 and 3 have no effect, but i think this may be intentional as they unlock more specific researches
- Petroleum gas processing stage 3 has no effect or children, but a description
- Heavy oil processing 1 and 3 have no effect, and the stage 3 research has no children

Also just wanted to mention that I'm loving the modpack so far! I can see that a lot of work went into it, and I hope you have a great day :)

9 months ago
(updated 9 months ago)

I even calculate that it cost more energy the make uranium fuel cells then they produce because the power consumsion of the centrifuges.
And There is only 1 recipe to make uranium fuel cells and that is from yellow cake.

9 months ago

There is an update. the centrifuges use now only 20 Mw.

New response