Pyanodons Raw Ores

Unlock advanced mining, processing, and refining for the various ore types. Each resource has a completely unique chain with dozens of byproducts. The more effort used, the more you can extract.

Overhaul
a month ago
1.0 - 1.1
Mining Manufacturing

b Crash on loading

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I've turned off all mods, then activated pyrawores and the mods it depends on. On loading the game, I get this error:

4.968 Mods to disable:Failed to load mods: Error in assignID: item with name 'lead-container' does not exist.

Source: casting-lead-container (recipe).

Installing pyhightech fixed the crash for me.

A similar crash has already been reported for pyalienlife, just with another item ("silicon" instead of "lead-container"); this has also been fixed by adding pyhightech. I believe this happens because pyalienlife pulls in pyrawores (which needs stuff from pyhightech), but neither mod depends on pyhightech.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

having similar issue but mine read "ht-pipes" does not exist. Raw ores trying to load high tech pieces?

Edit: Problem resolved by loading PyHT. might be a PyCTBA conflict

3 years ago

having similar issue but mine read "ht-pipes" does not exist. Raw ores trying to load high tech pieces?

Edit: Problem resolved by loading PyHT. might be a PyCTBA conflict

not related to pycoaltbaa. theres just some stuff that should be behind a check for pyht that got missed

3 years ago

any fix for this issue?

3 years ago

any fix for this issue?
working on finding everything that needs moved ill have something soonish. like 6 hrs or less

3 years ago

ok thanks

3 years ago

ok. 2.2.4 is up and should fix this

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

File to load mods: Error assignID item with name "duralumin" doesn't exist
Source: crash-site-assembling-machine-1-repaired (assembling machine)
Mods to disabled:
pyhitech (1.7.2)

Pyrawore 2.2.4.

Only pymods+stdlib

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

File to load mods: Error assignID item with name "duralumin" doesn't exist
Source: crash-site-assembling-machine-1-repaired (assembling machine)
Mods to disabled:
pyhitech (1.7.2)

Pyrawore 2.2.4.

Only pymods+stdlib

you do not have both pyhightech 1.7.2 which is a 1.1.x mod and pyrawores 2.2.4 which is a 1.0 mod running at the same time. so one of those is wrong or pyrawores just isnt being loaded which is proably why the error is happening.

3 years ago

Really, different number. Sorry

New response