Pyanodons Raw Ores

Unlock advanced mining, processing, and refining for the various ore types. Each resource has a completely unique chain with dozens of byproducts. The more effort used, the more you can extract.

Overhaul
a month ago
1.0 - 1.1
Mining Manufacturing

b glass locked behind science which needs glass

3 years ago

Glass is locked behind sand casting which requires coal processing science which requires micro organism mine which requires glass.

3 years ago

should be fixed now with 2.1.10

3 years ago

Thanks! yall are awesome. :)

3 years ago

In the current version of the mod, the problem has returned

3 years ago

In the current version of the mod, the problem has returned

need more details. 1.0 or 1.1. what other mods are you using?

3 years ago

Quartz mine has not been generated in the starting area and nearby

factorio 1.1. Base + pYanodon

3 years ago

Hello. I can't make liquid glass and work with a glass factory at the very beginning of the game. But this is necessary for the first flasks. The plant requires not only quartz, but also liquid to operate. It consumes 600 liters of any liquid per second and does not work. Game version 1.1.19 and mod version 2.2.6

3 years ago

Hello. I can't make liquid glass and work with a glass factory at the very beginning of the game. But this is necessary for the first flasks. The plant requires not only quartz, but also liquid to operate. It consumes 600 liters of any liquid per second and does not work. Game version 1.1.19 and mod version 2.2.6

Did you make sure the fluid you was using has fuel value. It doesn't except just any fluid.

3 years ago

Thanks for your reply. I apologize for my stupidity. I tried to run it with liquid, counting on the temperature. I'll try to find liquid fuel. I didn't use the Py ore at 17.79 before, but now I decided to take a look

3 years ago

Theres a blue py button at the top one of the tabs has a list of fluids with fuel values

New response