Pyanodons Raw Ores

Unlock advanced mining, processing, and refining for the various ore types. Each resource has a completely unique chain with dozens of byproducts. The more effort used, the more you can extract.

Overhaul
a month ago
1.0 - 1.1
Mining Manufacturing

g Lead

4 years ago

Hi Folks,
Just started playing this alongside Bobs and Angels. Up to the point where I need Circuit board 1 which needs solder, which needs lead plate, which needs lead ore, which needs acetylene, which is made in a gasifier, which needs circuit board 1.
Did I miss a step? Do I refine lead from somewhere else first or should I be using something other than the standard electric mining drill?
Thanks

4 years ago

no you are supposed to use the mining drill. there apparently a bug somewhere. pass along your save file and ill take a look and get it fixed

4 years ago

Ah ok no problem. Wasn't sure how I could send you the save so I have uploaded the save file and screenshots of installed mods to Onedrive. Heres the link - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqKLQP29YlXPkwEK90_7H3nB2LGG?e=N4yXqD
Thanks

4 years ago

youve got angels refining the intention is that your supposed to use rubyte to get the lead you need to get started at which point you can choose to use the regular lead ore or not

4 years ago

Ah yes rubyte ore - rubyte crushing - ore sorting. Thanks for the help!

4 years ago

np

New response