Pyanodons Raw Ores

Unlock advanced mining, processing, and refining for the various ore types. Each resource has a completely unique chain with dozens of byproducts. The more effort used, the more you can extract.

Overhaul
3 days ago
1.0 - 1.1
Mining Manufacturing

g titanium plate ore dictionary.

4 years ago

Hello, In my game currently I've started using titanium when something odd happened. well it seems i have two titanium's. one from raw ores, the other from factorio extended. The problem is they don't mix and match. now your mod has titanium in the ground and is mined, and thats the one i'm using currently and have a huge stock pile of it, and yes i could use the other method of iron ore, water and sulfuric acid but the acid is a limited resource so I've gone looking for an ore dictionary, like mine craft has for multiple mods, but i can't seem to find it. if anyone knows where to find one or how to edit a mod (im not a mod author so i have no idea where to start), i would like any feedback at this time. Thank you.

4 years ago

well for pretty much all conflict issues with pymods you want to use pycoaltbaa as ive been handling compatibility issues for them.

ill add factorio extended to my list of things to look into for a more permanent fix and in the mean time ill look into it tomorrow to see what can be edited to merge the 2 and pass along an updated pyrawores zip for you

New response