Pyanodons Hard Mode

Contains a few tiny changes to Pyanodons mods...

Overhaul
17 days ago
Manufacturing

g Some early game feedback

7 months ago

Hello, I a greatly enjoying your mod, thank you.
Some things I noticed:
The undeleteable fluid mod doesnt work very well. I once tried to delete to delete steam. After the error message told me that it couldnt remove steam, all machines connected to steam were in a broken state and were somehow not able to consume steam. Also you are totally able to delete fluids if your pipe has mixed fluids. So its very easy to delete fluids anyway.

Somwhat in the same direction, that its really just your own "honesty" limiting you anyway: Probably the easiest/cheasiest way to deal with ash is to put in a boxes, run it over with your car and replace those boxes...

Any thoughts/inputs on biters? The mod isnt really playable with default biter settings and all I found was that everyone plays py without biters anyway.

Best regards,
Gösen

6 months ago

I've reported the steam issue to the mod author. Thank you.
I'm not worried about deleting the ash via car. Once you get out of earlygame you'll need to find a real solution anyway.
We are working on an offical py expansion that adds biters. Please wait until then. It will be awesome :)

5 months ago
(updated 5 months ago)

Hello,
Whats you stance on updating the mod midrun? recommended or not?
I found a few things you might be interested messing with. You can completely pickup a caravan, including all its inventory. It does not behave like the car where you have to have space for all the items in the caravan inventory in the character inventory first. So its 29 free inventory slots per caravan. Noice.

I think the wording of caravan 'Filtered pickup' and 'Filtered dropoff' should be changed to something a little more closer to what these things actually do.
I personally would asume that 'dropoff 0' would mean 'do not drop off anything' but it actually means 'pick up everything'. So maybe change them to 'transfer target to exactly<>' and 'transfer caravan to exactly <>'. Its kind of correct in the codex, but if the codex tells you that a dropoff is actually a pickup you just assume the codex is wrong...
Would you be interested in some new caravan stopping modes? I personally think adding some nonblocking options that behave like 'pick up everything thats there, then immediately continue' could add some great opportunities to shoot oneself in the foot even more. I can try to make a PR if you are interested.
Best regards,
Gösen

New response