Pyanodons Fusion Energy

Adds expensive and complicated fusion energy production chains to Factorio. Create huge amounts of energy at the cost of a massive initial investment.

Overhaul
24 days ago
Manufacturing Power

b missing mines?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Map settings are on default.
Charted chunks for 5000 tiles.
No Py Fusion mines can be found.

Even tried commands.
game.forces.player.chart(game.surfaces[1], {{-5000, -5000},{0, 0}})
game.print(#game.player.surface.find_entities_filtered({name = {"regolites", "volcanic-pipe"}}))

Could not even find the kimberlite rock in /editor :(

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I started to search my current map for Kimberlite as well, and couldn't find a single Volcanic Pipe either. I'm guessing it wasn't coded into the Fusion Energy Graphics when they split the mod between function and graphics.

Without Kimberlite, you can't make Production Science Packs as there is no way then to make the Advanced Coating that requires Diamonds.

3 years ago

first no thats not even slightly correct it was updated with graphics change. can you provide a save? kimberlite shows up just fine on my end.

3 years ago

I tested and installed all of the pY mods, nothing else.
Was not able to find kimberlite.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/at8xumpoi7145yn/PY8-20.zip?dl=0

Here's a link to my current save. To the west is over 2200 tiles explored. On the not save exploration I probably doubled that distance and nothing.

3 years ago

I used /c local radius=2500
game.player.force.chart(game.player.surface, {{x = -radius, y = -radius}, {x = radius, y = radius}}) with Resource Map Markers mod, and still not seeing any Kimberlite on the map?

3 years ago

Have you looked at that save yet, kingarthur? Still waiting on a response for why I can't find Kimberlite (Volcanic Pipes) or Regolith rocks on it. I even attempted a new game with default settings, none found. Loaded the full suite of PY including Alien and still nothing.

Would really like to know why it's not showing up when I have the newest versions of all the mods. It really puts a speedbump into making Production Science.

3 years ago

For another interesting issue... Kimberlite doesn't show up in the map gen list of ores. Volcanic Pipe does but not Kimberlite.

3 years ago

For another interesting issue... Kimberlite doesn't show up in the map gen list of ores. Volcanic Pipe does but not Kimberlite.

its not interesting or an issue. kimberlite comes from volcanic pipes so that is what shows up in the menu as that is what is set to show up.

3 years ago

Have you looked at that save yet, kingarthur? Still waiting on a response for why I can't find Kimberlite (Volcanic Pipes) or Regolith rocks on it. I even attempted a new game with default settings, none found. Loaded the full suite of PY including Alien and still nothing.

Would really like to know why it's not showing up when I have the newest versions of all the mods. It really puts a speedbump into making Production Science.

as far as i can tell autoplace is being weird again its showing up for me so i just need to try adjusting things again to make sure its always there.

3 years ago

its not interesting or an issue. kimberlite comes from volcanic pipes so that is what shows up in the menu as that is what is set to show up.

Then how is it you can spawn in Kimberlite in patch form with a console command? If that is possible, then normal patches should be too. :)

3 years ago

Has anyone found a solution how to fix missing Py Fusion mines?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

it seems the mod is to blame Pyanodons Petroleum Handling. only I don't know how to fix it

3 years ago

Updating the autoplace code to the most current system should fix it. Im working on it but its going to take a day or 2. Should have it fixed by Sunday.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Updating the autoplace code to the most current system should fix it. Im working on it but its going to take a day or 2. Should have it fixed by Sunday.

Thanks.

3 years ago

This is the fault of the Pyanodons Petroleum mod, starting from version 1.8.0, namely because of natural-gas. but it is not yet clear how to fix it

New response