Pyanodons Fusion Energy

Adds expensive and complicated fusion energy production chains to Factorio. Create huge amounts of energy at the cost of a massive initial investment.

Overhaul
23 days ago
Manufacturing Power

b after updated bobs metals, chemicals and intermediates mod i got this error

4 years ago

I am having this same error

4 years ago

Per comments on Bob's the issue is Angel's replacing icons without setting the icon_size tag.

yup

4 years ago

If anyone is interested, I fixed this error (with all mods updated from the ingame updater today) by going into "prototypes/fluids/heavy-water.lua" and adding the lines for the icon (and the subgroup that pops up after that error) in the "recipe" entry:

icon = "pyfusionenergy/graphics/icons/heavy-water.png",
icon_size = 32,
subgroup = "py-fusion-fluids",

where do i put that in the file?

4 years ago

You can put it anywhere inside the "RECIPE" entry but usually it would go right under the entry for category (so between line 4 and 5 in the original file).

You might need to extract the file from the archive to be able to edit it, save it and overwrite the file in the archive with the one you edited and it should be fine from there (that's how I did it at least, it loaded properly after that and all of the recipes and items seem to be fine).

it didnt work.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

@infantrymanforlife

icon = "pyfusionenergy/graphics/icons/heavy-water.png",
icon_size = 32,
subgroup = "py-fusion-fluids",

The comment section is probably making those 2 underscores on either side of pyfusionenergy not show. Have a look at the Fluid section heavy-water.lua file and you will see what the icon gfx line should be.

Edit: Yep! its making the pyfusionenergy bold

Edit2: Also, @slay_mithos thanks so much for that fix. That has been irritating me for days!

So it has to be bold?

4 years ago

Nope. There is 2 underscores before and after pyfusionenergy. Its just not showing in here in the comment section. Go have a look at the heavy-water.lua file and you'll see how its supposed to look under the Fluid section down the bottom

will do thanks

it worked

thanks Blurty

New response