Pyanodons Coal Processing

Extends and overhauls Factorio's burner phase. Use realistic oil and coal processes to create advanced products. Functions as the core and library for the rest of the pY mods.

Overhaul
23 days ago
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

b Unrecoverable error when opening T.U.R.D.

1 year, 13 days ago

I run all the main pyanodon mods. When opening the T.U.R.D. the game has a non-recoverable error from this mod. From the log:

0.000 2023-04-12 21:35:15; Factorio 1.1.80 (build 60618, linux64, steam)
0.070 Operating system: Linux (Ubuntu 22.04)
(...)
58.235 Error MainLoop.cpp:1288: Exception at tick 101945000: The mod Pyanodons Coal Processing (2.1.0) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event pycoalprocessing::on_gui_selection_state_changed (ID 60)
Error when running interface function pywiki_turd_page.create_turd_page: Unknown recipe name: denatured-seismite-2
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'newindex'
__pyalienlife
/scripts/turd/turd.lua:146: in function <pyalienlife/scripts/turd/turd.lua:73>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'call'
pycoalprocessing/scripts/wiki/wiki.lua:161: in function 'open_page'
pycoalprocessing/scripts/wiki/wiki.lua:170: in function 'handler'
stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:342: in function 'pcall'
stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:359: in function 'dispatch_event'
stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:438: in function <stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:396>
149.319 Info HttpSharedState.cpp:54: Downloading https://mods.factorio.com/api/mods?page_size=max&full=True&version=1.1.80&lang=en
151.201 Info HttpSharedState.cpp:54: Downloading https://mods.factorio.com/api/mods?page_size=max&full=True&version=1.1.80&lang=en

9 months ago

I have the same problem, did you find a solution to this?

9 months ago

@matthew82
Make sure your mods are all up to date and make sure you got a mod configuration that works together.
I for example had a similar problem but with zipir1-pvoid-hatchery instead of denatured-seismite-2 because I didn't have Pyanodons Alternative Energy installed.