Pyanodons Coal Processing

Extends and overhauls Factorio's burner phase. Use realistic oil and coal processes to create advanced products. Functions as the core and library for the rest of the pY mods.

Overhaul
17 days ago
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

g Fish

3 years ago

How do you use fish with pyanodons installed? I have full suite, latest versions on everything. When I mine a fish from a lake ir is called a “fish mk 01”. I can’t eat it to restore health. This would be very useful as I set the biter level much higher than a smart person would.

Is this a bug, or is there a production chain that I haven’t found that processes raw fish?

3 years ago

You can't eat fish anymore. You turn it into meat and cook it first.

Although now that you bring it up I should probably add a cooked fish to the start for crazy people like you.

3 years ago

Ah ha! I’m about to start the long trek to green science with all the animals and processing steps. I’ll keep an eye out for meat and cooking. The biters are getting a bit mean as evolution approaches 0.3 and some supplies might help the great clearance project :)

2 years ago

You can't eat fish anymore. You turn it into meat and cook it first.

Although now that you bring it up I should probably add a cooked fish to the start for crazy people like you.

Any update news on edible fish?