Pyanodons Coal Processing

Extends and overhauls Factorio's burner phase. Use realistic oil and coal processes to create advanced products. Functions as the core and library for the rest of the pY mods.

Overhaul
an hour ago
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

g Absolutely brilliant!

3 years ago

I'm 30 hours in and finally making my first red circuits -- this mod is incredible. I love the variety and quality of the recipes and graphics, and the challenge of figuring how on earth I'm going to produce the next thing in the chain. At least at this point, the challenge is mostly just making something at all rather than trying to make it in large quantities, which I like. It takes some getting used to the ginormous buildings, but I kind of like them now. Thanks py!

PY mods: Coal Processing, Fusion Energy, Industry, Petroleum Handling, Raw Ores
Info mods: Bottleneck, What is Missing, FNEI, Visual Signals
QoL mods: Factorio Reach, Squeak Through, pY-electric-pole-tweak

No biters and standard spawn settings. Only thing I might change is a faster default walking speed -- my base is exploding in size, I can't build exoskeletons yet, and there are too many pipes to drive anywhere! I also went in to the distillator sound and took out the high-pitched squeal. Minor nitpick - I can never find anything in the crafting menu. I would prefer recipe categories based on building type instead of mod. I'm learning to love the search function.

Once again, thank you so much -- this is fantastic.