Pyanodons Coal Processing

Extends and overhauls Factorio's burner phase. Use realistic oil and coal processes to create advanced products. Functions as the core and library for the rest of the pY mods.

Overhaul
19 days ago
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

b Pollutet-ground missing 1.8.6

3 years ago

This error broke my save game. Please fix.

Pyanodons Coal Processing (1.8.6) :
Error while running event pycoalprocessing::on_nth_tick(30)
Unknown tile name: polluted-ground
stack traceback:
pycoalprocessing/scripts/tailings-pond.lua:179: in function 'handler'
stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:335: in function 'pcall'
stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:355: in function 'dispatch_event'
stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:438: in function <stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:389>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'set_tiles'
pycoalprocessing/scripts/tailings-pond.lua:179: in function 'handler'
stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:335: in function 'pcall'
stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:355: in function 'dispatch_event'
stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:438: in function <stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:389>

3 years ago

what mods are you using? can you send in your save so i can sync mods with it and take a look

3 years ago

I use the Multiplayer Extreme Pack from the Mod Portal with all the latest versions that are working with PyCoalTBaA (Darks Version).
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c_DkUwcZnfBpHZ_IatxgE7AUDseuRsxc/view?usp=sharing

3 years ago

Any news so far?

3 years ago

After the newest update of Coal Processing the error still occurs.

I think I've pinned down the error to a tailings pond filled with tar. If I clear the tar from the pond, the error seems not to occur anymore, unless it's filled again.

Pls look into it @kingarthur.
I would fix it myself if I knew how to program for Lua and Factorio mods

3 years ago

i have done some looking into and i cant find anything directly in pycoalprocessing. it works as it should for me. it seems to be something in yuor mod pack and ive just not had time to debug that whole set yet. i should have sometime over the weekend.

3 years ago
3 years ago

Thx anyway.