Pyanodons Coal Processing

Extends and overhauls Factorio's burner phase. Use realistic oil and coal processes to create advanced products. Functions as the core and library for the rest of the pY mods.

Overhaul
18 days ago
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

g Missing recipes?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

There used to be two different recipes that took stone to make tar, and they've suddenly disappeared from my game. Were they removed or is something wrong? The destructive distillation columns I have down converting stone to tar still work, and I can use shift to copy the recipe to other distillation columns, but I can no longer just select that recipe in the options and it does not show up in my NEI.

3 years ago

it was removed when playing with pypetroleumhandling

3 years ago

I just started this playthrough within the last month and it was working 2 days ago. I don't see any update to the petro-handling pack or py coal processing within that time dealing with this recipe.

3 years ago

Ah I see it. I'm not sure I understand this change as now i'm just going to have millions of stone laying around doing nothing.

3 years ago

I'm turning stone to tar 24 belts at a time right now and I still have 10 million to spare and going up.