Pyanodons Coal Processing

Extends and overhauls Factorio's burner phase. Use realistic oil and coal processes to create advanced products. Functions as the core and library for the rest of the pY mods.

Overhaul
22 days ago
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

g Path to Green Science

3 years ago

From what I can tell to get to green science you need ralesia seeds (atmos manipulator -> poor alien sample -> biological sample -> ralesia seeds). To get the seeds you need the ralesias plantation. The plantation requires 50 treated wood. The wood is only obtained using an assembly machine 2. The machine requires advanced small parts. The parts are locked behind the oil industry - machinery stage 2. This research requires green science to unlock. It appears you need green science to get green science. Is there another method to get the seeds or am I missing something else?

3 years ago

you should also be able to use an automated factory and that shouldnt require advanced small parts

3 years ago

if not somethings bugged and a save to sync mods would help so i can debug the issue.

3 years ago

Looks like it was the mod "ScienceCostTweaker Mod (mexmer)" that was the issue. It appears to have added quite a bit of additional steps and items to the recipes. Thank you for the quick response.

3 years ago

ah ok. im not actually sure that mod has compatibility with pyanadons mods