Pyanodons Coal Processing

Extends and overhauls Factorio's burner phase. Use realistic oil and coal processes to create advanced products. Functions as the core and library for the rest of the pY mods.

Overhaul
13 hours ago
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

b Chemical science pack

4 years ago

since the update it is impossible to create chemical science Pack. you have to make Nexelit plate to make the pack. but you have to research Nexelit plate to make. but to be able to do that research you need Chemical Science Pack which makes it impossible

4 years ago

Hi dont remember but im making nexit plates from tailings. I never fund the need to get it from the mine. Use the mod fnei to find out difrent recepis i hope it helps you. You can also unlock the reserh in console but i need to get home to see what is the command.

3 years ago

I am having the same issue. This occurs when running only Pyanodo's Coal Processing mod.

3 years ago

Hmm. Ok ill check out and get it fixed

3 years ago

Was this fixed yet? Because I'm having the same issue.

3 years ago

In my game it's still broken. I tried the corresponding pYCoal mods for both 1.0 and 1.1 and the advanced foundry still won't process raw nexelit. The changelog says it was addressed 1.8.4 and again in 1.8.6 so perhaps I'm doing something wrong.

Having said that, if you install pY raw ores the advanced foundry will work correctly and you can process raw nexelit.

Incidentally, I have to manually install Py Raw ores from an older version (2.1.7) as the latest steam version throws a mod error. Probably a local snafu there.

3 years ago

In my game it's still broken. I tried the corresponding pYCoal mods for both 1.0 and 1.1 and the advanced foundry still won't process raw nexelit. The changelog says it was addressed 1.8.4 and again in 1.8.6 so perhaps I'm doing something wrong.

Having said that, if you install pY raw ores the advanced foundry will work correctly and you can process raw nexelit.

Incidentally, I have to manually install Py Raw ores from an older version (2.1.7) as the latest steam version throws a mod error. Probably a local snafu there.

what all pymods are you attempting to use? if you can send me over save so i can look at it as it shouldn't need pyro.

and idk what you mean by the steam version of pyrawores theres no factorio mods on steam and 2.1.7 is several versions out of date.

3 years ago

Ahhh. It's pulled direct from Factorio. Got it. I was confused!

Ok well I tried 2.1.7, 2.1.8, 2.1.9, and 2.1.10 they all worked OK with no mod errors. 2.1.11 was the one that threw the error. I'm currently using 2.1.10.

I'm using pY coal 1.8.7, pY coal graphics 1.08, pY industry 1.5.0, pY ores 2.1.10, pY ore graphics 1.07.

The latter two are to address the nexelit issue.

When I tried 2.1.11 I get the error:

item with name ht-pipes does not exist.

How can I send you my save? And thanks for helping out kingarthur.

3 years ago

upload it to one of the cloud services like google drive or dropbox and send me a link on the forums.

and im guessing your still on 1.0 if your using 2.1.11 as 2.1.12 is when we moved over to 1.1 and that is the reason that pyro is broken for you. the error wasnt found till after we had moved to 1.1 and there was never a fix posted for the 1.0 version.

3 years ago

Yes, I'm on 1.0. Here's the link with the game save where nexelit isn't being made in the advanced foundry:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/icru4k7kq0jydx3/TestPyBug.zip?dl=0&file_subpath=%2FTestPyBug

thanks for checking it out.