Pyanodons Coal Processing

Extends and overhauls Factorio's burner phase. Use realistic oil and coal processes to create advanced products. Functions as the core and library for the rest of the pY mods.

Overhaul
22 days ago
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

b Error on loading save

4 years ago

The mod Pyanodons Coal Processing (1.7.4) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event pycoalprocessing::on_nth_tick(1)
Gui element with name pywiki_frame already present in the parent element.
stack traceback:
pycoalprocessing/scripts/wiki.lua:42: in function 'handler'
stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:334: in function 'pcall'
stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:354: in function 'dispatch_event'
stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:437: in function <stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:388>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'add'
pycoalprocessing/scripts/wiki.lua:42: in function 'handler'
stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:334: in function 'pcall'
stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:354: in function 'dispatch_event'
stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:437: in function <stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:388>

4 years ago

Crashes for me too, but only, if I add new mod to existing save with Pyanodons Coal Processing 1.7.4.

4 years ago

I just went back to version 1.7.2 before the wiki was added for now. I am sure the team behind the mod will fix soon.

4 years ago

hi 1.7.4 works in eng verion on a 700h save
all py mods witout py AL + i have same other mods runing with it like FNEI, fast train, teleporters el boilers loader........
and in needed like a good min to load the save insatat of 5sec but in works opens he wiki and you see the stuff in it.

4 years ago

ok ive made a change and tested with the 2 saves ive been given. 1.7.5 should fix this error

4 years ago

You fixed it. Thank you.

4 years ago

Thanks for the update work cheers

4 years ago

I updated all py mods to the latest version and i lose the ability to make fawogae plantation mk01 if a load a save that had already unlocked the fawogae technology before the update. If i load an earlier save and then research fawogae technology it unlocks just fine.

4 years ago

Do you know how to un reserh and then re reserh. I think faw is under coal processing 1 or mk1. Mybe machines 1 or mk1 i can wtite itdown when i get home from work. I hope it helps you abit.

4 years ago

@urh111 Thank you very much for your help, i didn't know i could use a command to unresearch and re research tech, i looked it up and it worked, i can make fawogae plantation mk1 again.
/c game.player.force.technologies['fawogae'].researched=false
/c game.player.force.technologies['fawogae'].researched=true

4 years ago

I have the same problem on Factorio 0.17, how to solve this ?

4 years ago

Update to .18 as v17 hasn't been supported in awhile.