Pyanodons Coal Processing

Extends and overhauls Factorio's burner phase. Use realistic oil and coal processes to create advanced products. Functions as the core and library for the rest of the pY mods.

Overhaul
22 days ago
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

b Tailing Pool update broke old games

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I saw the warning that the sprite was migrated, but the game soon after crash. I do not know if it was expected to break game compatibility from 1.2.3 to 1.2.4.

stdlib is 1.1.0

The mod Pyanodons Coal Processing caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event pycoalprocessing::on_nth_tick(30)
pycoalprocessing/scripts/tailings-pond.lua:89: bad argument #1 of 2 to 'is_valid' (number expected, got table)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'is_valid'
pycoalprocessing/scripts/tailings-pond.lua:89: in function 'set_fluid_level_image'
pycoalprocessing/scripts/tailings-pond.lua:123: in function 'handler'
stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:300: in function 'pcall'
stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:319: in function 'dispatch_event'
stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:389: in function <stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:353>

4 years ago

I can confirm above:

Error while running event pycoalprocessing::on_nth_tick(30)
pycoalprocessing/scripts/tailings-pond.lua:89: bad argument #1 of 2 to 'is_valid' (number expected, got table)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'is_valid'
pycoalprocessing/scripts/tailings-pond.lua:89: in function 'set_fluid_level_image'
pycoalprocessing/scripts/tailings-pond.lua:123: in function 'handler'
stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:389: in function <stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:353>

4 years ago

Just wanted to add this because its the same update. When i play with dangoreus by itself there is no issue and until this update there was no issue but now i can't even start games. will downgrade to previous update and see if there was any other issues.
The mod dangOreus caused a non-recoverable error.

Error while running event dangOreus::on_init()
dangOreus/control.lua:600: attempt to index local 'current' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
dangOreus/control.lua:600: in function 'divOresity_init'
dangOreus/control.lua:646: in function <dangOreus/control.lua:646>

4 years ago

can confirm with new update anything multiplayer clicking on ores that need gasses to extract crashes server below is tested in single player and it took a sec to pop up but crashes also , also to note going back selecting new game shows no adjustable setting for ores shows no ores at all ...

Error while running event pycoalprocessing::on_chunk_generated (ID 12)
pycoalprocessing/scripts/resource-generation.lua:242: bad argument #2 of 2 to 'random' (interval is empty)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'random'
pycoalprocessing/scripts/resource-generation.lua:242: in function 'nonstartspawn'
pycoalprocessing/scripts/resource-generation.lua:477: in function 'handler'

4 years ago

Hello Pyanodon,

I just received the below Error after about an hour of playing. Not sure what caused it as I was just setting up to make refined syngas and was still working on making the chains for the filter. The only other mods I have are the alien bioms + high ress, FNEI, todolist, the required libraries, squeak through, nanobots: early bots, and Power Armor MK3 (which I have yet to "unlock"). The rest are all yours.

Anyways, if there is any info (you might have to tell me how to find it) that you need, please let me know. Love this mod and what I can see, it will add tons of more play time. So thank you for that. :-)

pycoalprocessing/scripts/resource-generation.lua:242: bad argument #2 of 2 to 'random' (interval is empty)
stack traceback:
pycoalprocessing/scripts/resource-generation.lua:242: in function 'nonstartspawn'

4 years ago

Just got this error again. Not sure what is happening, nothing has changed since that last time, except that I had gotten the "filters" set up and running. I will try a new game and see if this error pops up.

pycoalprocessing/scripts/resource-generation.lua:297: bad argument #2 of 2 to 'random' (interval is empty)
stack traceback:
pycoalprocessing/scripts/resource-generation.lua:297: in function 'nonstartspawn'

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Ok, so I tried to start a new game and when on the settings for the map, there were no Ores to be adjusted. I unselected the coal processing mod and then the base game ores showed up in the map options. I am assuming there is something wrong with the experimental build, so I am going to try the .16 version now.

Edit: NVM, forget version 16. lol

4 years ago

I have gotten the same error as well

stack traceback: