Pyanodons Coal Processing

Extends and overhauls Factorio's burner phase. Use realistic oil and coal processes to create advanced products. Functions as the core and library for the rest of the pY mods.

Overhaul
15 days ago
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

g I tried this mod - But yanked it out for these reasons

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I would have loved to play with all your mods, but I found myself in a "Catch-22" within the game.
I tried to make flask, but needed glass, but the glass needed sand, but cant make sand without the machine, but cant make the machine without the research, and cant research because I needed the flask that needed the glass that needed the sand thats made with the machine thats locked behind the research that needed the flask. - (Ding "Catch-22")......
I tried for many hours seriously forcing myself to figure it out.
I for the life in me could not figure it out, even when watching a few youtube videos and hunting for answers on google.
So had no choice but to yank all your mods out........ and vuala..!! I can progress properly.!!
I have the usual main big famous mods installed like Bobs, Angels, Youki, FactorioExtended and AAI. along with others.

Its sad, because I really wanted to experience your mods, but your mod does something with other mods and the game itself that puts a person into a "Catch-22" making it impossible to progress at the start.
I believe that because you overwritten the original game RED Science Pack and created a complicated recipe for it to be obtained, you might have screwed up everything else.
MAYBE - If you just created a "Dark Blue" completely separate Science bottle without messing with the original game Red Science bottle recipe, you snug your mod nicely in the game.
Maybe use the original Red Science Pack bottle in conjunction with your "Dark Blue" science pack bottle without messing with the Red Science Pack bottle recipe, players can then open the progression into your mods :D
Just dont mess with the original game Red Science bottle by messing with its recipe, and youll be fine :D - Just a thought :D
When this is changed/fixed, pls let me know, and I will give your mod a second shot :D

5 years ago

I know at least Angel's mods have compatibility issues with pymods. Need the the pycoal touched by an angel mod yo fix those issues

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Этот момент я прошёл на связке с Xander. Но вот вторую науку даже со всеми Пи (только) не смог открыть! Невозможно!

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Этот момент я прошёл на связке с Xander. Там есть варианты песка. Но вот 2 науку даже отключив все (оставил только этот мод) получить нельзя!!!
Нужно открыть технологию которая требует 2 науку...

5 years ago

Получить нельзя вторую науку

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I would have loved to play with all your mods, but I found myself in a "Catch-22" within the game.
I tried to make flask, but needed glass, but the glass needed sand, but cant make sand without the machine, but cant make the machine without the research, and cant research because I needed the flask that needed the glass that needed the sand thats made with the machine thats locked behind the research that needed the flask. - (Ding "Catch-22")......
I tried for many hours seriously forcing myself to figure it out.
I for the life in me could not figure it out, even when watching a few youtube videos and hunting for answers on google.
So had no choice but to yank all your mods out........ and vuala..!! I can progress properly.!!
I have the usual main big famous mods installed like Bobs, Angels, Youki, FactorioExtended and AAI. along with others.

Its sad, because I really wanted to experience your mods, but your mod does something with other mods and the game itself that puts a person into a "Catch-22" making it impossible to progress at the start.
I believe that because you overwritten the original game RED Science Pack and created a complicated recipe for it to be obtained, you might have screwed up everything else.
MAYBE - If you just created a "Dark Blue" completely separate Science bottle without messing with the original game Red Science bottle recipe, you snug your mod nicely in the game.
Maybe use the original Red Science Pack bottle in conjunction with your "Dark Blue" science pack bottle without messing with the Red Science Pack bottle recipe, players can then open the progression into your mods :D
Just dont mess with the original game Red Science bottle by messing with its recipe, and youll be fine :D - Just a thought :D
When this is changed/fixed, pls let me know, and I will give your mod a second shot :D

I agree one hundred percent. Full replacement of the science-pack recipes is a bit annoying. Additionally, the icons for the 2 and 3 are rather harsh on the eyes (esp. in the technologies screen). This has the potential to be a great mod pack, but there are a few core elements that could definitely be improved upon.

4 years ago

First off, you are not supposed to play this with Angels or Bobs mods. This is a total conversion of sorts and Angel/Bob will mess up that balance.
There is a compatibility mod but that doesn't change the fact PyMods is MUCH MUCH deeper than both Bob's and Angels combined and lives in a universe of it's own.

Secondly, Quartz = Glass.
If you have trouble finding out what is made from what or what makes what then get FNEI (Factorio Not Enough Items) which will show you all recipe combinations for a particular item.