Pyanodons Coal Processing

Extends and overhauls Factorio's burner phase. Use realistic oil and coal processes to create advanced products. Functions as the core and library for the rest of the pY mods.

Overhaul
24 days ago
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

b compatability error.

6 years ago

I tried running this mod with the two others of yours, and then I get this error message:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1234954619 (link to screenshot of it)

6 years ago

Have same problem.

6 years ago

Any solution here? I have the same problem

6 years ago

HELP PLEASE

6 years ago

Apparently, its an error using bobs library. if you use one part you have to use the entire suite? that's insane. I don't want to use the whole suite... all I want is inserters.

6 years ago

No, it isn't a problem with bobs library, mine won't still work

6 years ago

Anyone have a fix? I have the same problem both with and without bobs:

5 years ago

I can load it, if I enable all of bobs mods. Parts of bobs or no bobs doesnt work...

5 years ago

Actually, you do not have to enable ALL of the Bobs Mods - just certain ones, as I have just discovered. The ones that the Pyanodon mods DO need are as follows:

• Bob's Functions Library mod
  • Bob's Electronics
  • Bob's Metals, Chemicals and Intermediates
  • Bob's Mining
  • Bob's Ores

The bad news is that incorporating these mods will likely "mess up" any games one may have saved - especially Bob's Electronics (for instance, the Circuit Board 1 now requires solder, which "broke" my assembly line setup for them in my current map.)

5 years ago

as soon as pyanodon detects bob's lib, it assumes the above mods are present. this is poor coding. bob's lib doesn't require those mods, rather the opposite is true. checks should be made for the specific mods, rather than the library they share.

5 years ago

use:
if mods["bobs-electronics"] then
if mods["bobs-ores"] and mods["bobs-plates"] then
----do stuff based upon the presence of all three (bob's ores,plates,electornics)
else
-----do stuff for when bobs electronics is enabled but doesn't have bobs ores and plates installed with it. because bobs electronics does not REQUIRE bobs-plates.
end
else --bob's electronics is not installed. check for bob's ores+plates.
if mods[bob's-ores] and mods ["bob's plaates"] then
-----do stuff for when bob's ores and plates are both enabled but bob's electronics isn't.
end

end

or: use a single branch and use "And" to ensure that the following code only runs if all three mods are present.