Pyanodons Coal Processing

Extends and overhauls Factorio's burner phase. Use realistic oil and coal processes to create advanced products. Functions as the core and library for the rest of the pY mods.

Overhaul
19 days ago
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

g Unable to progress

6 years ago

Played around with the mod, found out taht to make green science pack you need boric acid, however boric acid is made in a chemical plant, which is unlocked with oil processing( 100 red and green). So kind of stuck unless theres another building that can be used to make boric acid.

6 years ago

True, next release will fix that.

6 years ago

I have the same problem here, I know the report is from six months ago, but I has played with all the angels mods and the fix for work fine, until i begining to mange the science pack too I have no problems, all the recepes are ok, but to make the science pack 2 we need boron trioxide, for make boron trioxide we need boric acid an for make this we need Diborane plus the electrolyser. To get electrolyser science pack 2. I really love the mod.

Obs: Sorry about my english I still learne the language.

6 years ago

I have the same problem here, I know the report is from six months ago, but I has played with all the angels mods and the fix for work fine, until i begining to mange the science pack too I have no problems, all the recepes are ok, but to make the science pack 2 we need boron trioxide, for make boron trioxide we need boric acid an for make this we need Diborane plus the electrolyser. To get electrolyser science pack 2. I really love the mod.

Obs: Sorry about my english I still learne the language.

make sure you have the updated bobs since youre using it. you can make diborane and boric acid in the first electrolyzer unlock which only needs the first science pack.