P.U.M.P.

by Xcone

P.U.M.P. (Prevent Unwanted Manual Pump-placement) adds a selection-tool with which you can select oil wells, and then plans the layout of pumpjacks and pipes for you.

Utilities
2 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Fluids Blueprints

b Does not take into account different forces

2 months ago

So I've been playing OARC with this mod. I've created my own faction but the ghosts are created with the default force 'player' so I have to fill the ghosts in manually.

2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

Thanks for the report!

Hmm, I can see some harcoded reference to "player" in the code, still. They are used when testing if the "player" _can_build on the selected tiles; in order make a proper construction plan. There's also the deconstruction phase where it removes rocks/trees using the "player" force.

But the ghosts should actually already be placed using the player-index passed to the event.

Are you certain the ghosts are of another force? Or might it be the contruction site is littered with trees/rocks and other stuff that needs to be removed before building.

2 months ago

Nevermind, I see I made that change, but for some reason I didn't release it. I guess I had hoped to make more changes before doing another release. I'll post an update shortly.

2 months ago

Uploaded version 1.3.4 where I removed all the usages of the hardcoded "player" force. Can you give it a go and see if it works for you?

2 months ago

It's working!

New response