P.U.M.P.

by Xcone

P.U.M.P. (Prevent Unwanted Manual Pump-placement) adds a selection-tool with which you can select oil wells, and then plans the layout of pumpjacks and pipes for you.

Utilities
2 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Fluids Blueprints

g Changelog tab on mod portal hasn't updated in 3 years

1 year, 2 months ago

I know we can access the changelog on github, but for those who don't understand github, this changelog could use an update :)

1 year, 2 months ago

I'm not sure I follow. I update the changelog every update I post. Even the 1.1.6 update of today has had an entry to the changelog.

Keep in mind the game shows the newest entry up top, while the site, and github, show the newest entry at the bottom.

1 year, 2 months ago

I'm not sure I follow. I update the changelog every update I post. Even the 1.1.6 update of today has had an entry to the changelog.

Keep in mind the game shows the newest entry up top, while the site, and github, show the newest entry at the bottom.

Okay, I apologize. I never realized that the changelog tab on this mod, is opposite of all the other mods. The newest changelog entries appear at the bottom of the changelog on here.

1 year, 2 months ago

No problem. Interesting difference though. I think the mod portal just renders the changelog in the order as-is. While the game does seem to apply some form of sorting to it. I do add my changes to the bottom of the file. I guess a lot of other mods choose to put them at the top.

I'll try and keep it in mind next time I touch the changelog. Look around at some of the popular mods and see what they do. I might reverse the order if it turns out I'm the only one who adds to the end of the file πŸ˜…

1 year, 2 months ago

Hi, I did check out other mods on this, and it does turn out it's commonly newest on top. So thank you making for me aware of that. For 1.2.0 I flipped the order to be more consistent with the rest. πŸ‘

New response