P.U.M.P.

by Xcone

P.U.M.P. (Prevent Unwanted Manual Pump-placement) adds a selection-tool with which you can select oil wells, and then plans the layout of pumpjacks and pipes for you.

Utilities
2 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Fluids Blueprints

g Compatibility with Construction Planner Continued?

1 year, 2 months ago

Hi, any idea what it would take for compatibility with Construction Planner Continued? I filed a issue on that mods page, but what's happening is that P.U.M.P skips the approval process while that mod is enabled. So, not sure if Construction Planner needs a change, or if its something you can help with.

Thanks!

1 year, 2 months ago
(updated 1 year, 2 months ago)

As it so happens, version 1.1.5. of P.U.M.P. was uploaded less then an hour ago, which might already have a fix.

P.U.M.P. didn't raise an event after the ghosts are placed. This event was needed for another mod, too. (Kudo's to Ferlonas for offering that pull-request).
And if I look at the description of Construction Planner Continued, I suspect it depends on that same event.

Can you update P.U.M.P. to the latest version and let me know if the issue persists?

1 year, 2 months ago
(updated 1 year, 2 months ago)

Confirmed that I am on 1.1.5 but it still skips the approval process of construction planner. I did open an issue on that mods page too, since I'm not sure where a change needs to occur. But perhaps both mod creators should be aware of what is happening :)

1 year, 2 months ago

For reference, a link to the discussion in Construction Planner mod page so I can quickly find it back and see if there's progress/news on their side:
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/ConstructionPlannerContinued/discussion/63e7e2afbb9599424d1025f6

New response