P.U.M.P.

by Xcone

P.U.M.P. (Prevent Unwanted Manual Pump-placement) adds a selection-tool with which you can select oil wells, and then plans the layout of pumpjacks and pipes for you.

Utilities
2 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Fluids Blueprints

i Support other pipes

3 years ago

Hi,

I am playing with the steel pipes of Krastorio 2, and just realized PUMP does not use them.
Is there a way you could make PUMP ask for the pipes to use, kinda like you did with when there are different pumps available?

Cheers
Merikolus

3 years ago

Hi,

I can give it a try. :-)

I do not play with Krastorio myself. So could you give me hand in providing a save file with the mods you're using and the player standing at an oil field where you wish to use this other type of pipes? It would help me a lot in building and testing the feature.

If the save file is less then 25MB, I would appreciate it if you could make an issue on Github, and attach the save file to it. Otherwise there's plenty of sites that allow dropping a file and sharing a link. Or if you have dropbox (or similar service), you could share a file using a public link as well.

3 years ago

Hi,

I've just uploaded the file in issue #4.

Cheers

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I've downloaded and tried the save file, and seen the remarks you put with it. You've been thorough! This will certainly help me out. Thanks :-)

3 years ago

It's only fair :-)
Would take you way more time to figure things out than me documenting them.

Good luck!

3 years ago

Hi, I just uploaded version 1.0.2 which contains the expansion to the menu to select pipes. Could you give it a try and see if it works as you would expect?

3 years ago

I'll reboot my K2+SE game in a few days and will test it there and then.

2 years ago

Although this feature was done a while ago, I just wanted to say I really appreciate it. I was quite happy when the mod asked me for the type of pipe to use :)

New response