Programmable Train Stop Naming deprecated


Discontinued (due to me not using it anymore): Try https://mods.factorio.com/mod/dynamic-programmable-train-stop-naming instead! This enables dynamic naming of train stops, using the one or both circuit signals.

Utilities
1 year, 9 months ago
2.0
467
Trains Circuit network

g Select which wire that sets the name

1 year, 4 months ago

Is it possible to select which wire would set the name of the station?

1 year, 4 months ago

Is it possible to select which wire would set the name of the station?

I am reading some values from the train station, and based on those values I want to provide a station name on the green wire only. However the station is renamed to one of the other variables on the train station or on the red wire.

1 year, 7 days ago

I don't know if it was changed after you posted this, but you can select which wire it uses in the box on the upper right.

New response