|License:||No Redistribution License|
|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||0.17.1 (4 months ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.15 - 0.17|
Here is a mod about programming inside factorio, the way it works is simple but need time to be mastered :
Basicaly you get five component that permit you to make some asm like programs, the main one is the CPU which permit to execute those programs in memory, the fact is programs and variables are data in memory.
Each modules that have memory have exactly 16 memory cell that store a signal and it's value, modules get their address from their position sorted top-bottom left-right.
The icons should be self explanatory and there is some esplanation on what each instruction does on the tooltip, but there is 5 main things :
- #V represent the value with the instruction
- @A represent an address that point to a memory cell
- &P represent a pointer (an address that point to another address)
- %R is the cpu register (generaly the third slot in the CPU)
- §C represent the CPU control status and control pointer (first and second slot in the CPU)
This mod is based on semoro work, but this is a complete rewrite, nothing he's done is left.