12 Planets All-in-One

by beomyo

Added the 12 planets created by rjdunlap (https://mods.factorio.com/user/rjdunlap). Hardly any brand-new original content has been added in this update. I only migrated and streamlined the original planet assets, as well as redrew the star map. 添加了 rjdunlap(https://mods.factorio.com/user/rjdunlap) 制作的12颗星球内容。 几乎没有新增原创内容,仅完成原有星球素材的迁移、精简,并对星图进行重新绘制。

Content
a day ago
2.1
122
Planets

g Please update

2 days ago

The new update to 2.1.2 seems to cause crashes at 9% launch progress. It doesn't give an error message and simply continues until I eventually have to force close the game. If you have the time and patience could you update this pack please.

2 days ago

I tested it and did not encounter the issue mentioned above. Could you please provide more detailed information?

a day ago

I thought it might be conflict with my other mods but It still seems to crash my game at 9% launch progress but I tried it with only the base game, space age and the 2 requirements for this mod but it's still crashing at the same point "Loading mod: 12 planets all-in-one". I might just have to try to personally update the individual planet mods so I can use them. Thank you for your quick response!

a day ago

Your solution worked! Thank you very much, may your factory grow well

a day ago

:)

New response