This mod adds a pack of planets to Planetorio, to be used in warptorio2

Content
a month ago
0.18 - 1.1
Environment

b Warptorio2 Softlock

8 months ago
(updated 8 months ago)

Started a Warptorio2 game. Following the edit to the Vanilla default worldgen setting profile name, I swapped over to Planet Exploration worldgen settings. One of the changes this does is limit the world size to 500x500.

The real issue, however, is that oil spawning is not altered, and as such now is not available. 27 warps and I've not found any. Oil normally spawns further than this out, which would explain why I can't find any. Experimenting with the editor on my warptorio save seems to confirm this, and worse, doesn't seem to be easily fixable. I had been hoping that oil was simply progression locked, but it now looks to be more of a softlock due to the altered new game creation profiles.

If there is a solution here other than restarting, that would be grand. At the least, I recommend altering the worldgen profile names to be clear what should or should not be used with Warptorio2.

ctgPi β˜†
a month ago

What is this "Planet Exploration" preset? It doesn't seem to be added by any of the Warptorio 2 (or the expansions).

Either way, if you're not averse to using the editor, you can always add an oil well to a planet (or the factory itself) to unblock yourself.

New response