Personal Logistics Templates

by azaghal

Import and export personal logistics requests as blueprints.

Utilities
1 year, 1 month ago
Logistic network Blueprints

b [FIXED] Crash when starting a new game alongside the Story Missions mod

1 year, 2 months ago

Will you please try to make this compatible with Story Missions, https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Story-Missions ?

1 year, 2 months ago

Hello kidflash,

It would be useful to get a bit more information on what it is you are asking for exactly.

Are you facing a crash? If so, can you describe the crash and post the stack trace?

1 year, 2 months ago
(updated 1 year, 2 months ago)

Ok, so I gave the mod a go myself, and here is the stack trace:

The mod Personal Logistics Templates (999.999.999) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event personal-logistics-templates::on_player_removed (ID 75)
__personal-logistics-templates__/scripts/gui.lua:147: attempt to index local 'player' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    __personal-logistics-templates__/scripts/gui.lua:147: in function 'destroy_player_data'
    __personal-logistics-templates__/scripts/main.lua:59: in function 'destroy_player_data'
    __personal-logistics-templates__/scripts/handlers.lua:40: in function <__personal-logistics-templates__/scripts/handlers.lua:37>

So, had a quick look, and basically it's a bug on personal logistics templates side - I am depending on wrong handler invocation when cleaning-up the data. I'll try to release a fix soon-ish :)

(in essence, using on_player_removed instead of on_pre_player_removed)

1 year, 2 months ago

Ok, just released version 1.0.1 with the fix (and updated thumbnail). If possible, please test it out and let me know if it works ok for you now. :)

Best regards,
Branko

1 year, 2 months ago
(updated 1 year, 2 months ago)

Hi, it works! Thank you so much! I appreciate it, and this mod! That was really fast.

1 year, 2 months ago

No worries, it was a very minor fix - plus that time investing into smoother release process via build script has really paid off :D

I'll lock the topic up to keep the discussion forum clean, and thank you for reporting the issue in the first place :)

This thread has been locked.