Persistent Character

by laftur

Prevents characters from disappearing on logout. By default, characters left behind are shared with the team.

Tweaks
3 years ago
Transportation Combat

b Incorrect character assignment

3 years ago

I rehosted a server and I was given a new character around 800 tiles away even tho my original was where I saved

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Thanks for your report. I have a pretty good idea of what you mean, but I just need to narrow it down a bit. I see a couple of possibilities here:

1) You rejoined with a different name. New players joining the default team will always receive a new character body.
2) Someone else joined your server, received a new body, and left it 800 tiles away. When you rejoin, this mod will put you into any available character. It makes no attempt to put you into your last used character. This is considered undesirable behavior and will be fixed in a future release.

If you are sure your situation is not explained by either scenario 1 or 2, then I request more details on the circumstances around your experience. I would want to know what other mods you are using, in particular whether you use my related mods (craftable character, hardcore ffa).

New response