Past's Defense Stuff

Adds a tesla turret, a shotgun turret, and an Incendiary shell ammo type for shotguns

Content
1 year, 10 months ago
Combat

g Shot Gun Turret + Walls

1 year, 9 months ago

Hi there,

is the Shot Gun turret able to shoot above walls? Because i get the feeling that it rather destroys my defense than helping it. I load it with the new dragons breath shotgun shells.

1 year, 9 months ago

It definitely shoots over walls and does not directly affect walls, even with the fire. Perhaps you are playing with another mod that changes that behavior?

1 year, 9 months ago

Hmm, I play it alongside with VortiK's Cannon Turret Mod, which has technology that strenghtens the explosive resistance of walls. That's the only one I can think of, but then I have to decide which one of these awesome Mods I want to use....

1 year, 2 months ago

Hey, I've been using your mod for some time now for my SE playthrough and it was fine, but I'm also noticing this behaviour now for some reason. I'm on vanilla plus some content mods on top (no overhauls).

Mods touching shotgun turret: Past's Defence Stuff > Hovercrafts

Mods touching shotgun ammo: Base

I'm suspecting this could be from a recent factorio update? Or maybe Hovercrafts but I don't see why

6 months ago

Hi, I have tried this and it indeed shoots the walls in vanilla. however some combat related mods make some of the projectiles go over walls, like Rampant Arsenal. When I enabled that mod the projectiles of the shotgun were passing through the wall no problem. Take it for what it is.

New response