Adding scenarios: Creative, freeplay(modified), PvP(modified), everyone admin

Scenarios
5 years ago

i 0.17 and other versions

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

For 0.17:

• The "Creative" scenario is useless because of /cheat /editor commands
  • The "Everyone admin" scenario is impossible old way on 0.17 because of /cheat command and I want to make the scenario as a mod. I have new stuff, ideas for it but not have all at the moment for realization. Very need new several systems, but about it after.
  • Need the "PvP(modified)" scenario to combine again with the "PvP" scenario on 0.17, but only on a stable version. And the combine has many conflicts because I like the "PvP" scenario on 0.16, but many differents with that PvP on 0.17.

About other things

About addons... maybe they will be useless the old way because I can to add the same functions and more in the "Event listener" mod for interactions with mods. For example, admin can disable addons mods during the game. If it will be added then the "freeplay(modified)" scenario will be useless.

Also for the PvP very will be useful to reach an agreement about joint activities with mod developers because we creating the same functions, but the functions don't work with other PvP, etc without agreements.

And...

What do you want?