Radioactivity Kills Slowly

Radioactivity is just like love... KILLS SLOWLY AND GIVES CANCER! (Now packed with features)

Tweaks
1 year, 2 months ago

i Deadly Ore Patch Radioactivity [IMPLEMENTED]

1 year, 11 months ago

Really neat mod! Exactly what I was looking for for a custom playthrough without installing the whole of Krastorio. Also love the custom chest and tank graphics, they fit really well with vanilla!

A quick suggestion:
- Currently, uranium ore patch doesn't damage player, I'm testing on my SE run (no K2). Would like atleast an optional setting to make ore patches radioactive with damage when you get close to them.

Cheers!

1 year, 11 months ago

Thanks for the endorsement!

Ore patches do not damage player unless they're REALLY dense.
I made it that way because naturally occurring uranium (and thorium) is actually harmless and i wanted it to be realistic (kind of).
This said i guess i could add a setting to make ore patches radioactivity customisable from harmless (realistic) to deadly.

Expect an update not too soon (i'm busy rewriting my lib because that code looks like utter trash)

Also the shielded tank is there because i'm working on another project remaking the whole nuclear processing (which will most likely require bob's) and will come handy then :D

New response