Allows you to get additional information out of chests that aren't normally available into a combinator you can use for additional signaling.
To use: place adjacent to a chest with the wire points facing AWAY from the container. The following signals will be available for use:
- Info: contains the number of total slots available for the chest
- Red: contains the number of total slots marked unavailable with the Red X bar (if present)
- White: contains the number of total available slots (if present)
- E: equals 1 when the chest is empty (when applicable)
- F: equals 1 when the chest is full (when applicable)
- S: the number of remaining empty slots in the chest
It will also give you a signal for each item contained in the chest and how many of that item are contained within. Useful if you need to set requests on a container and ALSO read the items that are actually present.