Ore Washing

Lets you 'wash' ores to increse the ammount of items returned when smelting them.

Content
9 months ago
Manufacturing

i Custom sprites

1 year, 6 months ago

I am looking into making these into custom entities with custom sprites. I currently have no idea how to do this and can't really find any good tutorials but it is hopefully planned so please bear with me as I experiment with them.

1 year, 4 months ago

I am looking into making these into custom entities with custom sprites. I currently have no idea how to do this and can't really find any good tutorials but it is hopefully planned so please bear with me as I experiment with them.

It is fairly easy to implement custom sprites in the code. While making them though. That is a problem, especially if you are not an artist. But perservere

1 year, 3 months ago

It is fairly easy to implement custom sprites in the code. While making them though. That is a problem, especially if you are not an artist. But perservere

Yeah. the concept of implementing them I understand. But I lack the creativity required to design the actual sprites.

1 year, 3 months ago

you can simply change the tint, I'm not working on my mod any more so feel free to rip steal what you want.

1 year, 2 months ago

you can simply change the tint, I'm not working on my mod any more so feel free to rip steal what you want.

Thank you for offering! In my last update I made a couple sprites that I'm somewhat okay with. Thank you for offering though!

New response