Orbital Artillery


Manually fire a loaded Artillery turret from a stationary space platform onto the planet below.

Content
2 months ago
2.0 - 2.1
331
Combat Enemies

g Useage

a month ago

Hi, I am having some difficulty using the mod and I am not sure weather its a compatability issue with another mod or I am just not using it correctly, is it as simple as just having artillery loaded on a space platform in orbit? I have done so and holding shift and clicking with the artillery remote gives the message no stationary orbital platform has artillery shells loaded and the info bar says theres no ship selected, does the space platform need to be able to move? Or am I just being stupid?

a month ago

hmmmm, if you have a loaded artilery cannon in space, it should be able to shoot from the orbit. have you researched the tech?

a month ago

Yea, from what I can tell everything seems to be the same as your explanation, its possibly a compatibility thing? I have the following mods: Name

Base mod

Elevated Rails

Quality

Recycler

Space Age

All Seeing Satellite

Artillery Bombardment Remote (DBot's fork)

Atomic Artillery Shells

Basic Artillery

Bullet Tracers

Epic Artillery Sounds

Extra Zoom

Factorio Library

HelicopterRevival

Light Overhaul

Mushroom Cloud (No Radiation)

Napalm Artillery

Orbital Artillery

Plutonium Energy

Rampant, fixed

Rate Calculator

TheEckelmonster's Core Library

15 days ago

Definitely a compatability problems. the issue with this mod is that I have very basic modding skills. This is my only mod i used ai for to make and i have no idea how it works. I will try to see whats going on in here.

13 days ago

Ok thanks, it also may be because I had installed it after i first created the save.

New response