Nullius Maximus (Modpack)

The Nullius overhaul with an extensive pack of 47 other mods that provide a wide range of options to greatly expand on the baseline Nullius experience. All third party techs are integrated into Nullius tech tree, and all recipes are reworked to use Nullius materials. Superset of the Nullius Momenti Modpack.

Mod packs
10 months ago
Logistics Circuit network

b Crash when trying to configure Electrolyzer power use

5 months ago

https://postimg.cc/vgBzWGt7

I've rebound the key from Numpad+ to / just in case the crash was from the shortcut doing something else as well, but it still crashes. Not sure why the error is in turbine.lua, I'm hovering over the electrolyzer and pressing the config shortcut.

What gives?

5 months ago

Resolved it myself: disabled FactoryInspector. That's a shame but I can live without it :/

5 months ago
(updated 5 months ago)

Ultimately the crash is happening in a FactoryInspector script based on Nullius replacing the entity. Most likely the fix would have to be done in the FactoryInspector script. Mods have no ability to directly modify each other's control phase scripts, so if it's crashing on their side it probably can't be fixed on the Nullius side. I would suggest that you report this crash to them and maybe they can do something about it.

New response