No Nuke Scorch Redux Revengeance


Provides customizable options to fine-tune the environmental effects caused by nukes. Want no damage at all? Would you rather it fade away with time? Do you want them to be huge? All are options with this mod!

Tweaks
8 months ago
2.0
121
Environment

g 2.1 maybe?

a month ago

2.1 maybe?

a month ago

Does this not already work on 2.1?

a month ago

well at least the info.json needs update.

In addition when i adjusted info.json myself: with certain settings i can now see lava and ammonia ocean temporary on nauvis when the craters are closing.

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

Just to confirm, is all I need to do on the info.json involve replacing the "factorio_version:" info? Or must I also change the dependencies to say "base >= 2.1"? I didn't think the file would need updating to be compatible given it says it just needs to be greater than 2.0 to work. So, I'm not sure what's necessary to change. I also am not interested in downloading the 2.1 beta update just to figure it out, haha.

a month ago

Never got a response from you! Still waiting if you could provide one!

New response