- Further refactoring, but it should be much easier to provide support going forward.
- Fixed a nil comparison that could occur due to some unncessary logic regarding gun turrets.
- Fixed compatibility with omnimatter_fluid.
- Major refactoring, though functionality mostly remains the same
- Krastorio2: Crushers
- LinkedBelts: Linked belts
- Angel's Smelting: Induction Furnaces, Blaast Furnaces, Casting Machines
- Bumping the version number as I've run the code now through luacheck
and started optimizing, so marking it clearly different from its
- Fixed so that it can work again when no cutscene is present, such
as in a scenario or when the crash site is disabled.
- Deadlock Beltboxes and Loaders (beltboxes)
- Angels Ore Sorting Machines
- A lot of maximum values have been increased.
- nihilist_quickstart still had code to give the player armor despite the
option moving to nihilist_quickstart_bne so I removed the code from
nihilist_quickstart there should be no noticeable effect.
- electricboiler by Mobius1
- Fixed the omnitractor setting label so it is not so verbose.
- Two new settings have been added, "Use basic loaders" and "Provide electric omnitractors"
- Increased the max number of mining drones to 2000
- Fixed a crash when starting in sandbox mode
- Added option for gun turrets, ammo, walls and gates
- Market by OwnlyMe
- Oxygen 2.0 by Natha, amylizzle and Va7ya
- Moved settings from starup to map
- Due to legacy support for 0.17 a change of versionnumbers is needed.
Base game support:
- Support for Factorio 0.18
- Added support for miniloaders
- Cleaned up some codes and settings
- Added option for clearing inventory before adding items
- It's now possible to set 0 for crushers when using angel's refining
- Fixed crash when having None set as preferred loader
- Fixed crash when loading without Mining Drones activated.
- Added support for Mining Drones.
- Added missing text in settings.
- Added option for cliff explosives.
- Minor changes in the integration with the Bots and Equipment sister mod.
- Fixed loading error when mod tried to remove a non existing entity.
- Changed optional dependency for Deadlock's loaders, since they're being replaced
- Removed basic heat pipes, since they aren't a must have.
- Player is now provided correct labs and assemblers when using AAI industry
- Fixed error when loading together with bobslogistics
- Fixed error when mod was checking for the presence of bobslogistics
- Yet another typo, which resulted in lack of electric mining drills.
- Reworked the settings, in an effort to make it more comprehensible.
- Some code were in conflict with Universal Quickstart Bots and Equipment.
- Lifted out the robots and personal equipment to a standalone mod.
- Vanilla Loaders HD
- Renamned mod to Universal Quickstart Belts and Machines
- Added support for bob's, py's and yuoki's robots.
- Fixed minor error, a typo, which meant that the player didn't receive any belts.
- Added options to get logistic robots, construction robots and roboport
- Fixed minor error, where the conditions were a bit flawed
- Added setting to give the player the possibility to receive the equipment in backpack
instead, so they can combine them however they wish in their armor grid.
- Reworked the code for adding equipment to grid to increase the possible combinations.
- There were some flaws in my code, which didn't give the player some equipment.
Should work better now.
- Reworked the code for adding equipment to armor. Should give all vanilla items.
- Added options for customizable armor and personal equipment. Work in progress.
- Added code which were lost at an earlier update, which makes sure that the player is given
an omniphlog whenever omnimatter is present together with a power source that needs water.
- Fixed bug that gave the player AAII burner assemblers and labs whenever AAII was present.
- Added choice between burner and electric crushers for Angel's Refining.
- Mod dependent burning mining drills for Amator.
- Optimization for AAII and Amator Phasma's Coal & Steam.
- Amator Phasma's Coal & Steam, not fully tested with other mods, expect conflicts with AAII.
- Thermal Solar Power
- Solar power is added as new power option
- Instead of specifying number of machines the player now specifies desired
power production in MW.
- Set conditional for supplying gas vent so to not force use of Pyanodons Industry.
- Giving extra tailing pond when pyCoal is present but not pyIndustry.
- Deadlock Loaders
- Pyanodons Coal Processing & Raw Ores, balanced to get 0.5 red science up and running.
- Value of zero doesn't stop game from loading anymore.
- Omniphlog is now given, if Omnimatter is present, when having AAI Industry
as power-type whilst not having AAI present.
- Added settings for all supplied items.
- The first release.