More Enemies


Simple idea of just having more enemies, with larger and/or more enemy attack groups. Comes with five preset difficulties: Easy(0.1), Vanilla(1), Vanilla+(1.75), Hard(4), and Insanity(11). Each added setting can be configured independently of the selected difficulty to personal taste. Engineer beware - they come for you.

Tweaks
a month ago
2.0 - 2.1
3.40K
Enemies

b [1.0.2 - Fixed] Error in 2.1 (1.0.1)

2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

Hi, not sure how much you focus on heavy modded 2.1 already. I got this message today (did not happen again on reload):

1245.235 Error MainLoop.cpp:1503: Exception at tick 25578401: The mod More Enemies (1.0.1) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

    Error while running event more-enemies::on_entity_died (ID 4)
    __more-enemies__/scripts/service/spawn-service.lua:662: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    stack tr1aceback:
    __more-enemies__/scripts/service/spawn-service.lua:662: in function 'on_entity_died'
    __more-enemies__/scripts/controller/spawn-controller.lua:314: in function 'func'
    __TheEckelmonster-core-library__/scripts/event-handler.lua:73: in function 'process_event'
    __TheEckelmonster-core-library__/scripts/event-handler.lua:90: in function <__TheEckelmonster-core-library__/scripts/event-handler.lua:84>

(and yes i still play with fractions ng, so they fight each other :D)

2 months ago

Hello! Apologies for the issue, but thanks for the report!

Not sure I fully understand the context that leads to the error, but I do see how I can prevent it.

Am a bit busy presently, but hoping to have a fix out for it as soon as I reasonably can.

2 months ago

Hello,
no worries. V2.1 is experimental, so these things are to be expected.
Take your time, there's no rush.

Thank you very much!

2 months ago

With the release of version 1.0.2, this issue should be fixed.

If you encounter any further issues or have any questions, do let me know.

Thanks again for the report!

2 months ago

Hi, seems fixed. I did not had any error the last two days. Thank you!

New response