ModMash Splinter, Underground + Subways

Mod Mash Splinter for Undergrounds + Subways, Now you can go underground and expand your base in multiple dimensions

Content
2 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Environment

b Subway pulls an error

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

The mod ModMash Splinter, Underground + Subways (1.1.23) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event modmashsplinterunderground::on_tick (ID 0)
...splinterunderground__/prototypes/scripts/underground.lua:1204: attempt to index field 'schedule' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
...splinterunderground__/prototypes/scripts/underground.lua:1204: in function 'local_train_transfers_tick'
...splinterunderground__/prototypes/scripts/underground.lua:1368: in function <...splinterunderground__/prototypes/scripts/underground.lua:1367>

Side note:
i have AAI, Space Exploration and Krastorio 2 as active mods
also i am using only the splinter version of Underground + Subways and only Underground + Subways is active from the mod mash mods

2 years ago

Thanks, i'll have a look. Is it always happening or just odd occasions

2 years ago

updateing now

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

The mod ModMash Splinter, Underground + Subways (1.1.25) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event modmashsplinterunderground::on_tick (ID 0)
...splinterunderground__/prototypes/scripts/underground.lua:1017: attempt to index global 'grid' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
...splinterunderground__/prototypes/scripts/underground.lua:1017: in function 'local_transfer_carrrige_state'
...splinterunderground__/prototypes/scripts/underground.lua:1238: in function 'local_train_transfers_tick'
...splinterunderground__/prototypes/scripts/underground.lua:1385: in function <...splinterunderground__/prototypes/scripts/underground.lua:1384>

Still happens gonna try disabling the other mods

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

It works on its own so i'm guessing it's a compatibility thing.
Should i list all the mods i use or should i just not bother you with my stupidity? :D
(mabe it's the fuel i used... or the other mods add something to trains that makes them brake when you enter a subway. I don't know)
Update:
it's from the other mods (trains consume fuel faster and stop slower) i am just guesing

2 years ago

Ill put a check around the grid and have a look at anything else thar may be nil

2 years ago

I am getting the same error while using other mods. Rest of it works just not the subway stops.

2 years ago

possible fix, using mobile so not downloading other mods to test

2 years ago

Sorry but after being off line I have decided to no longer work on this project. see message on info page hopefully somebody else takes ownership.

This thread has been locked.